Detalhes da empresa
Principles for Slurry Pumps Maintenance:
For operators in the pump industry, mastering the routine maintenance of the slurry pump is essential. So as an operator in the pump industry, how to better maintain the slurry pump? It is mainly elaborated from the following six points:
1. Ensure that the pump components and piping system are installed correctly, firmly and reliably.
2. To ensure the coaxiality of the motor and the pump, to ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, should be replaced in time after damage.
3. The bearing water pressure, water volume should meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, do not cause the shaft seal to leak. And replace the bushing in time.
4. When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean. When the pump is running, the bearing temperature is generally not more than 60-650C, and the maximum is not more than 750C.
5. Suction pipeline system must be free of air leakage, and at the same time should pay attention to the suction port is blocked during operation. The medium to be treated by the slurry pump often has solid particles. Therefore, the barrier placed in the pumping tank should meet the requirements of the slurry pump to pass the particles, and reduce the possibility of excessive particles or long fiber materials entering the pump body and causing blockage. Sex.
6. Some parts of the slurry pump are wearing parts. In daily use, attention should be paid to the loss of the wearing parts, and repair or replacement should be carried out in time. During the repair or replacement of the wearing parts of the slurry pump, it is necessary to ensure correct assembly, reasonable gap adjustment, and avoid the occurrence of tight friction.
In summary, the main point is the six-point principle of routine maintenance of the slurry pump.
Copyright © 2019 Shijiazhuang Minerals Equipment Co., LtdTodos os direitos reservados.